A completely natural shampoo with natural glucosides to cleanse and condition your hair. Low lather, easy rinse formula. This mild wash gently cleanses without stripping and leaves your hair soft and naturally clean.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
Made from high quality natural ingredients. Free from SLS, Sulphates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Derivatives, Harsh Detergents, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colours, Triethanolamine & Mineral Oils. Natural, Cruelty Free.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein , Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Honey, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) leaf oil, Sodium benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate1, Linalool.
NATURAL SHAMPOO - HONEY & LAVENDER - 250ml
You only need a very small amount of shampoo / conditioner and a lot of water. Massage into the hair and rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat if necessary.
Your hair may need a short adjustment period when using this shampoo for the first time as its completely natural and very different from conventional shampoos. To see the true results, use for a couple of weeks.
You can find our product on Amazon Europe, click on the Amazon Marketplace you want to visit below and the link will take you to the Amazon page for each country.
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced (5.2 - 5.5), non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- A completely natural shampoo for all hair types. Only a little is needed to deeply cleanse your hair. This formula leaves you hair clean but not stripped of all its natural and beneficial oils.
- Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth. It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Lavender essential oil improves blood circulation, can prevent hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss from the hair. This prevents breakage.